[ale] OT: U.P.S. Recommendations

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Wed Apr 11 23:26:38 EDT 2007

	I'd have to second the opinion on Liebert... At my last place I
replaced two APC Symmetra 12KVa units with a single Liebert NX 30KVa
unit and it was running perfectly when I left the company. Which was
more than I could say for the two APC units that had failed over under
Northern California rolling blackouts.