[ale] OT: Forget Comcast, I wanna move to Germany!

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Thu Apr 5 14:11:10 EDT 2007

You forgot NSA.

I loved it when it was revealed that phone companies were turning over
call records to the NSA without warrant so the NSA could "mine" the
information.   Most telecoms denied they were doing it.  AT&T instead
immediately changed their "privacy" policy to say THEY own YOUR data and
can do what they want with it.   What gets me is that everyone didn't
immediately drop their AT&T service.   Now that AT&T owns all of
Cingular and BellSouth we should all dump those services until they
realize who the customer is.

Where does HP play into it?  (More than Dell, IBM or others that is?)