[ale] OT: PHP and MySQL Development on a Mac

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 12:57:45 EDT 2007

I've used TextWrangler and the Carbon Emacs build..

WMM

On 4/5/07, Brian Pitts <bpitts at learnlink.emory.edu> wrote:

> Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts wrote:
> > I am wondering what PHP editors are available for Mac OSX, I am
> > currently using one called TacoHTML (I think that is the name of it)
> >
> > Is anyone else on the list doing anything similar? If so what is your
> > favorite editor?
>
> When I was on a Mac, I used smultron.
>
> "Some of its features are line numbers, support for syntax colouring for
> many different languages, functions list, support for text encodings,
> snippets, a toolbar, a status bar, HTML preview, split window,
> multi-document find and replace with regular expressions, possibility to
> show invisible characters, tabs, authenticated open and saves,
> command-line utility, .Mac synchronisation, full screen editing and
> running commands from within Smultron."
>
> You can find a link to it and more free software at
> http://www.opensourcemac.org/
>
> -Brian

http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on
with the prime numbers." --Paul Erd?s
"It's not possible. We are the type of people who have everything in our
favor going against us." --Ben Jarhvi, Short Circuit 2