[ale] OT: PHP and MySQL Development on a Mac

Van Loggins vanloggins at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 09:05:50 EDT 2007

I recently acquired a 500 MHz G3 Imac. I loaded it with MacOS 10.4 "Tiger"
and then I downloaded MAMP for it and set it up to be my development box /
ITunes Jukebox. I just recently became the Webmaster for my wifes forum
http://betterbreederscorner.com and I needed a machine to test code changes
on before I put them into production.

So far my only changes to the phpBB2 forum software have been to add the
google search box at the bottom of the main page and the view topics page,
and I added a google adsense box that shows up directly below the first post
on a page for any given topic.

I am wondering what PHP editors are available for Mac OSX, I am currently
using one called TacoHTML (I think that is the name of it)

Is anyone else on the list doing anything similar? If so what is your
favorite editor?

Thanks,

Van Loggins