[ale] httpd

Terry Bailey terry at bitlinx.com
Wed Apr 4 16:36:33 EDT 2007

The following is in error_log, but I do not know how to interpret it.

[Wed Apr  4 15:13:40 2007] [notice] child pid 2868 exit signal User
defined signal 2 (31)

In addition, the only way I know how to stop httpd if it is started
by hand (i.e., /usr/sbin/httpd) is to do a kill -9 on all the
PIDs.  There must be a better way.