[ale] No Wireless on SuSE

Dan Lambert danlambert at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 2 15:42:43 EDT 2007

I'm starting to sound redundant, but I would suggest that you try and
see if the Ubuntu 7.04 Beta will work for you. There are a lot of new
features in this rev that seem to solve many of the issues people were
having with some of the earlier Ubuntu releases.

You can try it from the live CD, and your wireless card may function
without even installing the OS. If so, you know for sure that it will
run once it's installed.

Dan