[ale] PC Case for a good home

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 28 20:04:01 EDT 2006

1 large aluminum PC case w/ 520W power supply (blue light special, too)
http://www.silverstonetek.com/products-tj06.htm

It's big, it's heavy, it lights up blue (drives the hell out of me at
night), it can be quiet or loud, it holds 6 or more hard drives, has
SATA power connectors, a CPU "wind tunnel", a plexiglas side panel (no
significant scratches), and I still have the key for it.  It comes with
all the CD "hole panels", clips, etc.  Mostly in good shape (no
dents,etc), has 1.5 years of mild dust build up on the fan blades... but
it's not too bad and I've seen much worse before. ;-)

Free to a good home.

Also free, preferably to the same home, is a RocketRaid 1640 PCI card, a
Linksys LNE100TX v4.1 ethernet card and a SIG dual-USB card.

Note: I never could get the 1640 to work with Linux... but everything
else does and that's what makes this on topic! :-)

-Jim P.