[ale] OT any ALErs enthusiastic about antistatic floor paint

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Thu Sep 28 16:38:02 EDT 2006

On Thursday 28 September 2006 01:45 pm, Louis Zamora wrote:
> Need to cover a garage, basement and 10K sq ft. floor for cluster builds
>
> Anybody have any suggestions on a local shop for materials?

Never heard of antistatic paint, but about ten years ago had the misfortune
of using antistatic wax. Goes on just like normal floor wax and the plant
even had a tester to check when it needed restoring. This was for tile,
but I think it would work on concrete too.

I may still have an empty bucket with a label if you want the brand name.
--
William