[ale] Flash

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 11:29:53 EDT 2006

You could probably pipe the output into ffmpeg. Maybe something like:

`cat /dev/webcam | ffmpeg -i - -f flv -r 12 -me full -subq 5 -mbd 1 -b 150 \
-qmin 2 -qmax 31 -s 360x240 -acodec mp3 -ar 11025 -ab 16 -ac 1 output.flv`

The ffmpeg line is adopted from the hint at
http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20060923203722112 . It
should work okay, but I don't have a webcam to try it with.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59