[ale] New Mailing List initiatives for ALE

usmpiano at aim.com usmpiano at aim.com
Wed Sep 27 21:29:09 EDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: esoteric at 3times25.net
To: ale at ale.org
Sent: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 9:00 PM
Subject: Re: [ale] New Mailing List initiatives for ALE

   usmpiano at aim.com wrote:
> I apologize - I've created this account specifically for this mailing
> list to seperate it out from my normal accounts. All of my others
> have a signature on them and apparently I have not set it up here.

University of Southern Mississippi piano player???

Correct - I am justaboutthisclose to finishing my piano performance
degree. Katrina moved here to Atlanta, so it looks like I'll be
finishing at GSU

> My name is James Dawson,

>>>Welcome James, welcome to the list.

Thanks - I've actually been lurking for months, but was never ready to
respond to anything.

> and by trade I'm a Windows Engineer.

homes... :)

Thanks LOL...I'm actually doing mostly UNIX and Linux right now, and I
intend to get my RHCE and stay on this side of the fence.
--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin