[ale] New Mailing List initiatives for ALE

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Wed Sep 27 11:53:49 EDT 2006

Forums don't work for me at all.
The beauty of listservs is that I have content I've decided to monitor available when and if I want to look at it.
I can easily tell if there is anything new, I can see from subject lines (usually) if I want to read a particular item, and when I'm done with it I can make it go away.

A forum is just one more place to have to remember to go look.

-jt

James Taylor
The East Cobb Group, Inc.
678-697-9420