[ale] RHEL on PowerEdge servers from dell outlet

Jerry Yu jjj863 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 10:11:38 EDT 2006

wish the day would come sooner these mysterious codes get compiled into a
meaningful table for Linux. reboot seems to be the solution of the day. A
major DBMS vendor suggests to reboot over and over for the support tickets
we opened with them, like they didn't think their DBMS is ever used in
24x7x365 environment. Some tend to fight back saying we couldn't reboot for
fun. Some others tend to follow whatever the vendor suggests. Maybe, maybe
they truly believe the vendor knows the best.