[ale] RHEL on PowerEdge servers from dell outlet

Jerry Yu jjj863 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 09:38:26 EDT 2006

in that case, it is a good thing that the company could afford only Brown,
the basic parts warranty (3-Y NBD). Admittedly, at one point or another, I
could use some final authorities to rectify my answers/resolutions or my
lack of or to shorten the time to reach such answers/resolutions. In our
lab, a Dell PE6650 mysteriously crashed at certain loads. After many trials
and errors, I ended up with a stable combo of kernel version, firmware
version on RAID controller, dell's jbd module, plus HT disabled in BIOS and
kernel.