[ale] Back to square 1

Trey Sizemore trey at fastmail.fm
Mon Sep 25 08:25:40 EDT 2006

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 01:10:47 -0400
Justin Haygood <jhaygood at spsu.edu> wrote:

>I to very much enjoy SUSE Linux 10.1 :) To bad its not carried in the
>local stores... I had to buy my copy from Novell direct (Though, its
>also available free.. but I personally like the CD kit and manual)

As an aside, it's available at both Frye's and Best Buy in and around
Atlanta.

--
Cheers,
Trey

The easiest way to figure the cost of living is to take your income and
add ten percent.

Linux salamander 2.6.16.21-0.13-default i686 GNU/Linux
  8:24am  up 4 days 13:19,  6 users,  load average: 0.19, 0.20, 0.19