[ale] recommended personal DSL provider for Alpharetta ?

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 07:11:48 EDT 2006

For decent VoIP service you really have to manage your bandwidth well.
That means implementing some sort of QoS rules. I haven't quite got my
rules optimized yet, but they are working well enough for now. I
intend to implement more stringent rules during peak usage hours than
off-peak. As it is now, my phone service can be a bit choppy. I don't
use the phone that much, though, so it doesn't bother me too badly. I
would definitely like to have more than 32KB/s upload bandwidth to
work with, though.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/