[ale] Back to square 1

Billy049 Billy049 at peoplepc.com
Sun Sep 24 18:25:56 EDT 2006

The Xandros I use is not the store bought version.  It must be what they
call the demo version.  It may be fully functional but some of the
functions are crippled and don't perform up to speed.  I chose it
because it was supposed to be very 'windows like'. I'm ready to part
company with it and install something else.

Debian and Ubundu sound interesting.  I should look further into them.
I don't want to spend $80 on Linux just to get the hang of it.  Maybe later.

I'd be willing to turn loose a reasonable copying fee and mailing for
something fully functional and good for a beginner.  Comments?

Bill Grubbs