[ale] WebMail

cfowler at outpostsentinel.com cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Sun Sep 24 17:59:57 EDT 2006

I have a server that is used as an IMAP server for a few of us in the
office.  It runs FC2 and uses fetchmail -> procmail to place data
in each users home directory. We then use IMAP via Evolution or OutLook.
When I do not have access to Evolution I ssh in and use Mutt.  What I
would like to do is install some software that will allow me to
access my IMAP folders in /home/cfowler/Mail.  Any ideas?

I've tried Open WebMail but I'm having issues getting it to run.

Chris