[ale] Vintage RISC hardware for the taking

Steve Tynor stevejunk at iintiip.com
Sun Sep 24 12:53:48 EDT 2006

I'm cleaning out the basement and there are a few items that may have
some interest for the nostalgic amongst us - rather than toss them in
the bin, I'll hold onto them for a few weeks in case someone on the list
wants 'em.

No promises about condition, etc.  These were all working when I last
had them plugged in, but that was several years ago.  Bit rot may have
set in... I'm not certain about disk or memory sizes on the HP and DEC.

	Sun Ultra2, dual SPARC processors, 1G RAM
	HP/Apollo 735, PA-RISC
	DEC Alphastation 200 4/166

Free for the taking. Email me to arrange pickup (Northlake/Atlanta area).

Steve
stevejunk at iintiip.com