[ale] Lexmark x125 -- was Re: alternate boot using GRUB or others?

JK jknapka at kneuro.net
Thu Sep 21 16:54:37 EDT 2006

"Doctor, the signal/noise ratio is dropping fast! What
do we do?"

"10cc's of topical posts, stat!"

I have a friend with a Lexmark x125 USB-only printer that
he would like to (a) connect to his Linux machine and
print to, and (b) share to a Windog XP machine.

Has anyone done this?  I'm hoping for a quick fix; I know
it can be done, but I don't have time to do the required
research at the moment. (Plus I absolutely despise any
device that consumes or excretes paper, and the feeling
appears to be mutual.)

-- JK