[ale] alternate boot using GRUB or others?

Jerry Yu jjj863 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 13:34:53 EDT 2006

'pinfo grub' is pretty, but I couldn't find 'fallback' by '/ fallback' at
main page. Once I click into 'Configuration', then I found several matches.
To me,  capability to search against all content available would be the most
direct way (and arguably most efficient way) to find sections relevant to
one's quest, when you don't have much clue when the quest may entail.

'info --vi-keys grub' is not that ideal either. Good that I did find
'fallback' by '/ fallback' at main page. Bad that this switched me into the
'configuration' section.  I am not sure how to get back to main page or
other sections.  Also, I couldn't jump to linked sections, assume I am not
in search mode but really are reading it section by section.