[ale] GA Tech Install Fest

aaron aaron at pd.org
Wed Sep 20 11:44:25 EDT 2006

On Wednesday 20 September 2006 11:19, Christopher Fowler wrote:
> Any Aler's planning on going to the fest Saturday?

I'm hoping to attend for at least a couple hours in the afternoon. It's a
good group of nice and helpfully informed folks.

I attended their last install fest briefly, mostly as moral support for
Charles Shapiro [Central co-moderator]. He was there much of the
day getting help on his miniATX MythTV box, since they have a couple
Guru's in that niche. They are also seem big on Linux gaming and
had what looked to be a small multi-player ring set up.

peace
aaron