[ale] DSL -> Cable

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 11:38:10 EDT 2006

Thanks for reply. I've actually been using my outlined setup for a
couple weeks now. I had some issues with ATA not renewing its IP
address, but have resolved that. I actually haven't had any problems
with the cable internet connection yet. The only problem I have right
now is still Bellsouth. They don't want to give Vonage my phone number
because they claim it is tied to DSL. But SpeedFactory initiated the
DSL disconnect at the beginning of the month. I tried to get it
resolved last night, but Bellsouth was giving me the phone loop run
around and eventually I got disconnected. Long story short, I like my
new setup. I just need to complete the disentanglement with Bellsouth
part of it.