[ale] Window Managers for X

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Mon Sep 18 14:11:48 EDT 2006

That was going to be my next question.  MWM is not very big.  How will
E16 handle if 25+ instances are ran on one server?  Are we (ale) looking
at this problem correctly?  Are we thinking that you are looking for a
light weight WM that you'll be running only one instance of?  You'll be
running many instances of this WM one one system and I really don't
think _any_ eye candy is necessary.