[ale] OT: For Sale a Pseries 7044-170 system complete with monitor

Nish S theexodous at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 15:54:10 EDT 2006

Hi Guys,

Here is what is included with the pSeries equipment

7044-170 64-bit cpu Power 3
1024 MB of ram
2x9.1GB HDD (18GB)
Integrated 10/100
Integrated Sound
Floppy
CDROM
IBM GXT3000P Video Accelerator Card
AIX 5.1L Media (5 cds)
AIX 5.1L Update CD (2 cds)
AIX 5.1L Documentation CD (1 cd)
AIX Toolbox for Linux Applications (1 cd)
IBM AIX Unix Keyboard (PS/2)
IBM UNIX Mouse (PS/2) - 3 button
Dell 17inch monitor
Power cables

The media also comes with installation guide and I will throw in all the IBM
Redbooks I have.

The system, monitor, keyboard, mouse are all in black color so everything
matches perfectly.

The box is hardly been used -

I am selling this complete unit for $500 or best offer.

I am also selling a dell poweredge 4400 with 3.5GB Ram (see my earlier post)
- If you would like both systems - I can sell them together for $1000 with
additional monitor for Dell poweredge 4400 included (2 monitors) and I will
also throw in some Linux/Programming books :)

Thanks,

Nish