[ale] Random list stuff

Chris Farris chris at vitalpowers.com
Thu Sep 14 15:11:55 EDT 2006

Well, not so random I suppose.

As my last, probably too hastily written - and certainly ruder than
should have been, email indicated, I find very little value in reading
the ALE list these days.

I'll be unsubscribing and turning over list admin duties to Geoff
Meyers. If there is an issue with the list, contact him.

As for the random issues with the list, I think I found someone who had
a rogue CGI that was misbehaving. Since chmodding the script to 0000 the
list has been behaving much better.

Geoff, contact me offlist if you don't still have the pw to the ale
admin site.

Chris

--
Chris Farris				chris at vitalpowers dot com
The Exercise of Vital Powers		404 806 1403