[ale] It's quiet....TOO quiet....

john kosty john_kosty at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 13:39:05 EDT 2006

Well aren't *WE* just a ray of fucking sunshine today?!?  ;-)  OK, dude.  'Nuff said.  Just try not blow that vain on the side of your head...

jk

Chris Farris <chris at vitalpowers.com> wrote: For the love of fucking God, Can we PLEASE end this thread and have
something of substance discussed on this list?

I mean Jesus FUCKING Christ, was any of this drivel necessary?

someone pinged, someone else ponged. That was all that needed saying.
The rest of your irrelevant smart ass comments were completely un-necessary.

This thread is over.

Chris

--
Chris Farris    chris at vitalpowers dot com
The Exercise of Vital Powers  404 806 1403