[ale] Any suggestions for cost effective computing.

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Mon Sep 11 15:35:17 EDT 2006

On Mon, 2006-09-11 at 15:14 -0400, Brian D. Pitts wrote:
> At $184 it's a bit pricier than what you've found for sale. It's also
> only $90 less than Dell's cheapest desktop.

Also Dell includes a LCD, CD-ROM, HDD, Floppy?  The Dell has a good
price if you consider them disposable computers.  My wife's grandmother
is in need of a new PC with WinXP.  I used to get them at Ginstar and
take them to her but this time I just told her to get a Dell.  She wants
an LCD anyway and there is no way I can get the same from Ginstar that
includes a LCD.