[ale] Trustix Secure Linux

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 14:51:55 EDT 2006

I agree; I had a thread hijacked about a month ago that was framed
even more specifically than yours. That's why I tried to offer a
suggestion in the frame of the original question in my first reply.
You did mention that you are looking for a stable, easily maintained,
OS so I offered my reasoning as to why Trustix _might_ not be that and
mentioned what I see as fits the bill.

I didn't really want to get into the Gentoo stuff, but, as I said,
that distcc comment broke my resistance.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59