[ale] Network issue at hotel

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Mon Sep 4 18:09:20 EDT 2006

That seems awfully strange.  You have to have the wireless link up and running to be able to access the network from VMware, so you are still sending and receiving all your traffic through Linux

I travel and use hotel high speed internet (wireless & wired) fairly often, and I haven't run into anything similar.

-jt

James Taylor
The East Cobb Group, Inc.
678-697-9420