[ale] References for Creating Video DVD?

Tom Freeman tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Mon Oct 30 23:19:43 EST 2006

I seem to recall somebody on this list doing something similar, and I
was hoping to steal ideas/references from their experience.

I've been taking a fair number of pictures along with a few short (15
second) oddball movies this year, and was thinking of making a video
dvd from them for Christmas. That way people can look at pictures at
their convience, and hopefully I don't have to stand around and narrate
until I'm sick of myself. (Happens about 10% of the way through a
year's pictures the first time.)

Anybody have experience with this type project which they would like to
share? Or How-To's which they found usefull?

Thanks in advance.