[ale] Kubuntu edgy 6.10 released

Dan Lambert danlambert at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 30 21:19:03 EST 2006

I've done it twice. Once with no problems using the released version,
and once with problems using the RC2 release a couple of weeks earlier.
Both were on boxes I use to just experiment with, so no production boxes
yet as an upgrade. I do have one that I loaded the OS using the released
version of the ISO that I downloaded and burned to disk. That went off
without a problem.

I am waiting a little longer before upgrading my personal laptop just to
make sure the bugs are out of it. No need to ask for any problems.

Dan