[ale] webmin?

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Sat Oct 21 08:17:39 EDT 2006

I emailed Jamie and he replied that there had been an error in the
config. It was corrected and on a refresh on my browser all is well. I
just happened to catch it during the 10 minutes of oops. As I normally
keep 2-4 firefox screens up (with 6-12 tabs) for days at a time ('til it
chokes on something and I have the kill it - the print function seems to
be nearly fatal sometimes) my cache is often days long.