[ale] WARNING When I Try to Run Version Upgrade

Dan Lambert danlambert at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 20 10:27:30 EDT 2006

Thanks, Jim,

I tried that, and it didn't make any difference. I didn't reboot the
machine, but I shouldn't have to, I wouldn't think. I have Edgy running
on two machines now, and am very happy with it so far. I was going to
take a chance and go ahead with an install on this machine, but I'll wait.

Still looking for the solution, but I'm not in a hurry.

Dan