[ale] Oops - Want to rearrange two partitions

John Mills johnmills at speakeasy.net
Thu Oct 19 14:20:27 EDT 2006

Jim -

Thanks for the help.

My level of comfort with fdisk is pretty good. If I understand that part
of the process, I would:

1. Backup files and directories,

2. Edit the partition table,

3. 'mkfs' on the changed partions ('reiserfs' in this case), and

4. Recover directories and contents from my backups.

Did I follow that?

 - Mills