[ale] [Possibly OT] wxWidgets/wxPython sites down? Mirrors?

Michael B. Trausch fd0man at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 16:06:32 EDT 2006

Does anyone know anything about the wx* sites being down?  I get nothing
when I attempt to get to them, and if I try to go to documents that used
to be there, I get a HTTP server error...

Does anyone know if there are any mirrors of these sites?  I have an
application that I need to rather rapidly produce, and wxPython was, I
figured, the way to go... but I can't find any docs because the sites
are down. :-/

	Thanks,
	Mike

Michael B. Trausch <fd0man at gmail.com> - Jabber: fd0man at livejournal.com

Demand freedom: Use open and free protocols, standards, and software.