[ale] Bellsouth again.

Justin Haygood jhaygood at spsu.edu
Mon Oct 9 23:26:41 EDT 2006

I have DSL Xtreme 3.0 service for $38/mo

Some notes:

Xtreme plans (3.0 and 6.0) come with a static IP for free. (See:
http://bellsouth.com/consumer/inetsrvcs/inetsrvcs_fa_static_ip.html?src=lftnav)

"$14.95 per month in addition to your FastAccess DSL service. Free with
FastAccess DSL Xtreme or Xtreme 6.0"

You should rarely need customer service, I have yet to communicate with them
since I received service.

Service tends to work quite well in Marietta (I'm in the Conference Center
area for reference)

Plus, their prices are not promotional. It's $38/mo, no $38/mo for 6 or 12
months. I just hope AT&T keeps it sane after the buyout.