[ale] Posting on internet

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Mon Oct 9 13:28:12 EDT 2006

Its been 3 years since I posted that so I do not remember.  It might
have been sent to me as a sob story by someone and I forwarded to ale to
collect money for the one in need.  Looking at the thread it seems as if
others warned me that it might have been a scam and maybe no monies were
collected.  I'm sure the ALE admin could delete these postings from ALE
website.  I do not have the authority to do so myself.