[ale] ATTN: Rev.JH -> Re: HOW2 set JAVA's Library path ?

Rev. Johnny Healey rev.null at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 13:15:30 EDT 2006

Is this installed in your home directory or somewhere else on the
filesystem?

if it's in your home directory, setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH to point to the
directory where the so file resides may fix the problem.  if it's somewhere
in /usr or /usr/local, then you may want to make sure that ldconfig is
scanning the directory where it resides.0

other than that, i really have no idea.

-Johnny