[ale] New Mailing List ... the thread that wouldn't die(because it is relevant & important)

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed Oct 4 08:49:52 EDT 2006

Jeff Lightner wrote:

> Luckily this morning James Kinney has agreed to come back.  Hopefully
> Jerald will as well.  Even if we don't all agree one would hope we could
> all have meaningful discussions from time to time.

I think it's unlikely Jerald will return if things don't change.  I too
plan to leave the list once James takes over the care an maintenance of
the list.  The noise is too much, and coupled with the personal attacks
that have become all too common, it's no longer worth my effort.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin