[ale] "New" laptop with Ubuntu

Dan Lambert danlambert at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 2 09:38:24 EDT 2006

why don't you download shorewall, if you haven't already. It's a pretty
well known implementation, and I don't know of anyone who has had any
issues with using it on a standalone Linux computer.

Have you installed Wireless Assistant? That's a good browser, and the
one that I prefer to use on my laptop. It is available through the
standard package manager interface.

Dan