[ale] Verifying DMI Pool Data... then, nothin' ?

Courtney Thomas courtneycthomas at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 30 18:10:56 EST 2006

JD,

I have no reason to suspect that the HD is failing. It's scrambling is due to my
"messin' around" and I'm now tryin' to use this situation to learn enough so that
in the future when I have a real crash, I might be able to recover.I

I must say it was gratifying to recover the partitions, thanks to Greg Freemyer, and
I now look forward to escaping from the current dilemma.

Thank you for your interest,

Courtney