[ale] OT: Flash + SSH

cfowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Wed Nov 29 20:38:55 EST 2006

On Wed, 2006-11-29 at 20:03 -0500, Jim Philips wrote:
> consume 95% of CPU. It never did that before I installed Flash 9.

One thing I noticed is that more and more banner ads are going Flash.  I
first noticed this when I installed Flash block FireFox plugin.  Now all
flash is blocked and I have the option of running any Flash I want.  A
little button is shown in place of the original Flash.  All I do is
click the button and it will allow that piece of Flash to run.