[ale] Ubuntu 6.10 install

Dan Lambert danlambert at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 22 11:57:11 EST 2006

I installed 6.10 on a 450 MHz machine with 128MB of RAM a month or so
ago. It was for a friend of my son's, who is in college and poor. He
can't afford a better computer right now, and he couldn't get Windows
2000 Pro to load.

The Edgy is working fine, if slow, for him. At least he has a
functioning computer that he can do his work on.

Dan