[ale] suse ent 9 sp3

Trey Sizemore trey at fastmail.fm
Tue Nov 21 11:05:58 EST 2006

On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 10:34:11 -0500
"lyric hartley" <leeslist at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am looking to download an eval copy of sles 9sp3 (i know it is old
> but this is what i need)...if anyone has a copy or knows where I can
> find one that would be great (they used to have it on thier
> site)...the novell site now only offers 9 and 10 but not sp3...i have
> emailed novell and they said they would get back to me...but nothing
> yet
>
> thanks
> Lee

Hi Lee-

Not aware of any SLES9SP3 ISOs...you could just burn the SLES9 GMC ISOs
and they 'update' to current (SP3 + Internet updates).

--
Cheers,
Trey

DeVries's Dilemma:
	If you hit two keys on the typewriter, the one you don't want
hits the paper.

Linux laptop 2.6.16.21-0.25-default i686 GNU/Linux
 11:04am  up 6 days 14:52,  6 users,  load average: 1.09, 1.13, 1.11