[ale] Asterisk Answer Delay

Brian D. Pitts bpitts at LearnLink.Emory.Edu
Mon Nov 13 01:15:28 EST 2006

Following the advice I received here, I recently installed Trixbox on an old
Dell with an X100P to test using Asterisk as a voicemail to email bridge. Since
this box is going to be a glorified answering machine, not the heart of a phone
system, I need to configure Asterisk to only answer the line after a certain
number of rings. Does anyone know how to do this? Googling has only revealed
settings for specific hardware (eg the SPA-3000) that I'm not using. I was able
to set up everything else (extensions, routes, receptionist) through the
FreePBX web interface.

Thanks,
Brian