[ale] Low volume color printing

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 11:05:42 EST 2006

I replaced my HP 3820 with an HP 5440 last weekend (it was cheaper
than buying new ink - literally). I got it for $28 at BrandsMart, but
Office Depot had it on sale for $29. Looking at CompUSA yesterday, it
is normally $70.

I have found HP printers to be the easiest to use in Linux.
Particularly since HP officially supports Linux through
http://hplip.sourceforge.net/ .

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/