[ale] ALE Central meeting 11/9??

aaron aaron at pd.org
Wed Nov 8 15:30:40 EST 2006

On Wednesday 08 November 2006 11:31, H. Bieber wrote:
> Is there a meeting tomorrow night? If so, what is the topic?
>
> Harold

Yes, we have a meeting scheduled for 11/9. Been a little too busy
to post the formal notice on ALE.org, but will do so this evening.

We have scheduled an encore showing of the Lawrence Lessig
keynote speech at Linuxword '06. ( The NE meeting showed it
last month.) Since the talk covers a lot of ground on Open Source
and I.P. law, it seems especially timely.

<only_half_joking_mode>

Attendees of the November meeting are also invited to bring any
SUSE swag or distributions they may have laying about.  I am
trying to arrange for an after-meeting gathering at the nearby RRE
fire pit. where we can drink some ALE while basking in the warm
pyromaniacal flames of torched Micro$U$Em (micro-sues-em) products.

<\only_half_joking_mode>

peace
aaron