[ale] Dual-headed displays and X.org...

Dow_Hurst dhurst at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 8 14:20:14 EST 2006

Ati or Nvidia?
Twinview under Nvidia usually makes this easy to setup.  I don't know much about ATI settings.  Xinerama settings would be where to look when trying to unify the desktop if you don't use Twinview.  Newer versions of Xorg have Xinerama enabled for OpenGL acceleration.  I don't think older versions will allow this.  Maybe you need Xorg 8.6.9?  Anyone comment on this?
Thanks,
Dow