[ale] New Fry's in Alpharetta?

John Mills johnmills at speakeasy.net
Tue Nov 7 10:47:53 EST 2006

ALErs -

Oh-oh - the new Fry's is near my new office! &8-O)-
                                                $
                                               $
                                                $
                                               $

I went over yesterday but limited myself to vacuum-cleaner bags and ink
cartridges.

Pretty similar to the Duluth outlet, though it looks a bit more sparely
set up. My cashier said things had been a bit slow. (Not from want of
advertising - that's for sure!)

Cheers.
 - Mills