[ale] Firefox config

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 10:03:48 EST 2006

in FF 2, you go to Tools -> Options -> Security and uncheck the Remember
Passwords box.

It's similar in FF 1.5, but I think it's under Privacy there, maybe.

WMM

On 11/6/06, cfowler <cfowler at outpostsentinel.com> wrote:

> Is ther anyway to tell FF to _not_ ask me if I want to store passwords?
> I never store passwords and it is a pain answering no to a dialog at
> each site where I enter a password.

http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on
with the prime numbers." --Paul Erd?s
"It's not possible. We are the type of people who have everything in our
favor going against us." --Ben Jarhvi, Short Circuit 2